Accent your outdoor living area with the American Fyre Designs Amphora Firetable with Concrete or Granite Top to create a warm gathering place for entertaining guests. This fire pit is constructed of glass-fiber reinforced concrete, making it lightweight and durable in all climates. Shown with concrete top.
This table is available in natural gas or propane fuel configurations. A wonderful 32k BTU fire from the 12″ star burner provides plenty of heat a great lighting for this 48″ round table top. For propane models a regular 5 pound / 20 gallon propane tanke fits right into the base.
The American Fyre Designs Amphora fire pit table is a great value and is one of the best durable fire pit tables on the market!
Media not included: Requires 30 lbs of of Glass Media OR 15 lbs of Lava Granules OR 16 lbs of Lava Coals. Secondary options such as volcanic stone / river stone / geo shapes / glass nuggets (purchased separately) may also be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
Colors: Heavy Texture – Cafe Blanco, Sedona, Black Lava, Smoke. Sand
- Dimensions: 48″ D x 24″ H
- Heat Output: 32,000 BTUs
- Model No#: 610-xx-11-V2xcConcrete | 612-xx-21-V2xc Granite
- Weight: 450#/3 Concrete Top | 500#/3 Granite Top
- Heavy Texture and Sand finishes available
- Natural Gas or Propane ready
- With its smooth circular top and even gas flame, the Amphora Firetable with Concrete Top stands ready to welcome your guests for leisurely conversation and entertainment. Shown with concrete top.
- Weight: 450 lb
- Width: 48 Inches
- Depth: 48 in
- Height: 23 Inches
- Top Material: Beige Powdercoat
- pdf_manuals: http://www.socalfirepits.com/media/pdf/H2-002.pdf
- Is on Houzz: 1
- Is on Google: 1