The Inverted Dining Height Firetable with Concrete Top, is perfect on a cool summer evening. This fire pit table makes a perfect centerpiece for entertaining guests. Constructed with glass-fiber reinforced concrete, it is lightweight and durable in any climate.
Instruction Manual Media not included: Requires 30 lbs of of Glass Media OR 15 lbs of Lava Granules OR 16 lbs of Lava Coals. Secondary options such as volcanic stone / river stone / geo shapes / glass nuggets (purchased separately) may also be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
Fuel options include natural gas or self-contained propane tank (base is made with a removable door to house and easily access a propane tank inside).
- Inverted Dining Firetable With Concrete Top
- DIMENSIONS: 60″ dia x 29″ h
- Model No: 675-xx-11-V2xc
- Wt./Pieces: 550# / 3
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete construction
- 12″ star burner/32,000 BTUs
- Outfitted for propane or natural gas
- Multiple heavy texture or sand finishes to choose from
- With its smooth circular top and even gas flame, the Inverted Dining Firetable with Granite Top stands ready to welcome your guests for leisurely conversation and entertainment.
- Weight: 450 lb
- Width: 60 Inches or More
- Depth: 48 in
- Height: 26 to 30 Inches
- Is on Houzz: 1"
- Is on Google: 1
- Top: Concrete
- Length: 60 to 71 Inches
- Shape: Circular Top