A COOKE original, the Balboa Fire Pit Table has has a beautiful tabletop and an straight sided stainless steel base design. COOKE wants you to enjoy your table everyday. This is noticeable in the quality tabletop. Fire or not, your tabletop will look amazing. COOKE stone table tops feature perfectly matched edges, premium materials that are hard to find.
This 21″ high table is perfect for gathering under the stars and enjoying great conversation and a warm atmosphere. The multiple size and color options make it easy to create a table that fits your precise style and decor.
This fire pit table is made to order in the Anaheim, CA. With an all stainless steel construction and option of granite top, it is one of David Cooke’s original designs that focuses on durability and quality of finishes.
The table features an access door allowing you to hide a regular 5 gallon / 20lb propane tank under the table or you can easily connect to natural gas line. The burner pan, burner, lid, and stainless steel control knob are constructed from 304 stainless steel. This table features a fully adjustable flame.
The COOKE Balboa is a wonderful outdoor table that you will enjoy everyday.
- Heavy Duty Premium Granite, Marble, Quartzite, Dekton, or Neolith Tabletop
- 304 Stainless Steel pan & burner
- Stainless Steel non whistling gas line
- Propane tank storage under table
- 60,000 BTU fire
- Low profile Stainless Steel burner pan cover included
- Please email email@example.com for more color options and free finish samples
- Weight: 400 lb
- Length: 72 Inches or More
- Width: 48 to 59 Inches
- Height: 21 to 25 Inches
- Top: Stainless Steel