The Santa Barbara outdoor fire pit table is Cooke’s tribute to the Spanish mission style of the early 1900s. This table features a solid, simple un-tapered base, thick table top, and is available in a wide variety of color combinations. Perfect for your own courtyard, backyard, or garden sanctuary. Built with the same legendary Cooke durability, this table conveys and impression of permanence, tranquility, and comfort. Our customers love this table’s stain resistant aluminum or granite surface, stability on uneven surfaces, and plenty of room for small plates and drinks. Cover up the burner and this table is a stylish and functional garden table.
We offer this outdoor fire pit table with a propane or natural gas fuel source configuration. Propane tanks are hidden in the base of the table an easily accessed via a color-matched panel door. There are no unsightly hoses or tanks outside of the table. The natural gas version is hard-lined to your home, commercial, or public space’s natural gas source. Perfect for new construction.
Cooke is a California company and is proud to build all of our tables in California using precision CNC bending and laser cutting technology. Cooke’s mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. From New York to San Francisco, architects, designers, and homeowners have purchased Cooke fire pit tables for their residential, commercial, and public spaces. When you buy Cooke, you buy industry-leading quality, safety, and design.
52″ x 36″ x 17″
Fire Pit Opening Size:
8″ x 24″
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Santa Barbara is a 17″ tall contemporary lounge height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this style features a table top with thick 4″ edge and a straight sided base
- Table top available in a premium granite, marble, or extra durable formed 5052 aluminum table top
- Granite and marble table tops are cut from one slab and feature perfectly bookmatched reinforced edges
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powdercoated 5052 aluminum base available in Bronze, Black, Beige, Grey, and Dark Cherry
- Fully adjustable 60k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Burner system constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- (1) Horizontal Propane cylinder included with Propane models
- Includes stainless steel non-whistling gas line with brass fittings on all connections for maximum corrosion resistance
- Commercial grade Propane Regulator with stainless steel braided hose included with Propane models
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out the fire when not in use.
- Lid allows for full use of the table top when fire not in use
- 304 Stainless steel leveling feet adjust to any uneven surface
- Lead time typically 4-6 weeks
- Ignition: Manual
- Burner: Stainless Steel
- Condition: New
- Is on Houzz: 1
- Is on Google: 1
- Is Featured: 1
- Supplier: dci
- Top: Stone
- Height: 20 Inches or Less
- Shape: Rectangular Top