Manchester Tank is the leading manufacturer of low-pressure vessels for propane, air, and industrial applications in North America and Australia. All cylinders are manufactured in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A. The Manchester Tank Buffer Cylinders come in a variety of valve options to fit every need. • Permanently positioned relief valve with a clear path to the outside of the cylinder. No adapters, which can be lost or misdirected, are needed.• Foot ring designed to withstand high impact.• Stackable for increased capacity on your trucks.
Steel: 20 lb Liquid – 4.6 gallon propane capacity, 19″L x 13.6″H x 12.2″D
- Product Type: Steel Vapor Buffer Propane Cylinder
- Manufactured by Manchester in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A.
- All Manchester cylinders go through multiple testing procedures.
- All Manchester cylinders are steel shotblasted prior to painting.
- All steel cylinders have Powder Coat Paint for maximum rust protection.
- Height: 13.6 Inches
- Depth: 12.2 Inches
- Length: 19 Inches
- Supplier: mnt