Manchester Tank is the leading manufacturer of low-pressure vessels for propane, air, and industrial applications in North America and Australia. Affectionately known as “Bubba”, this Manchester 40 lb propane tank is the one for extended burn times and is the biggest tank that is reasonably moved, transported and filled.This ACME/OPD vertical Propane Tank has a 9.2 gallon capacity and weighs 40 lbs when empty. The HANDLE-EZ collar design is the only collar with a built-in, formed handle with no sharp edges. Manchester Tank stands behind their propane tanks with a manufacturer warranty on all their products. We are proud to support Manchester’s made in U.S.A. business.
Tank Weight: 40 lb.
Product Type: Propane Cylinder Gas
Type: Vertical Tank
Capacity: 9.2 gal.
Product Diameter: 12.2 in.
Height: 25.6 in.
Length: 29.4 in.
- Multiple testing procedures conducted for all cylinders. Steel shot blasted prior to painting. For maximum rust protection, all cylinders coated with Powder Coat Paint.
- Manufactured by Manchester in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A.
- All Manchester cylinders go through multiple testing procedures.
- All Manchester cylinders are steel shotblasted prior to painting.
- All steel cylinders have Powder Coat Paint for maximum rust protection.
- HANDLE-EZ collar design. The only collar with a built-in, formed handle with no sharp edges.
- All include consumer warning decals that are easy to read for you and your customers’ protection.
- Height: 25.6 Inches
- Width: 12.2 Inches
- Length: 29.4 Inches
- Supplier: mnt