Manchester Tank is the leading manufacturer of low-pressure vessels for propane, air, and industrial applications in North America and Australia. All cylinders are manufactured in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A. and are built with a ruggedness that meets the demands of all customers.
This industrial propane tank is constructed from marine grade aluminum and is designed to withstand the toughest of jobs. Perfect for applications near salt water and designed to be used in smaller areas, the Manchester horizontal propane tank is great for areas with limited space, like boats. The incredible micro 10lb tank is great for campers, house boats, outdoor fire features, or custom applications.
- Manufactured in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A.
- All marine grade Manchester cylinders go through multiple testing procedures.
- The micro sized 10lb propane tank is perfect for custom applications
- Low profile horizontal design is the perfect fit for the COOKE Santa Barbara or Montecito fire pit table (please select 20lb tank for these tables)
- Welded mounting/stablizing brackets keep propane tank in secure horizontal position
- Available in 10 lbs.
- Marine grade aluminum wont rust and is lightweight. This propane tank is perfect for coastal environments.
- Easy to refill and propane filling gas stations.
- Propane tank perfect for houseboats, campers, areas with less space, or extremely rugged environments
9059TC.1 ACME/OPD HORIZONTAL – MARINE: 10 lb/ 2.3 gallon propane capacity, 16.4″L x 11.13″H x 10.38″D
- Height: Length depends on size selected.
- Depth: Length depends on size selected.
- Condition: New
- Length: Length depends on size selected.
- Supplier: mnt