Manchester Tank is the leading manufacturer of low-pressure vessels for propane, air, and industrial applications in North America and Australia. All cylinders are manufactured in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A. The Manchester Tank Steel Forklift Cylinders come in a verify of sizes and valve options to fit every need. • Quick Coupler installed on all Manchester forklift cylinders. • Manchester forklift cylinders have Lifetime Warranty on dip tubes.• Permanently positioned relief valve with a clear path to the outside of the cylinder. No adapters, which can be lost or misdirected, are needed.• Foot ring designed to withstand high impact.• Stackable for increased capacity on your trucks.
Product Available With The Following Features:
5550 – 20 lb Liquid – 4.6 gallon propane capacity, 19″L x 13.6″H x 12.2″D
5570TC – 33.5 lb Liquid – 7.7 gallon propane capacity, 27.3″L x 21.8″H x 12.2″D
5590TC – 43.5 lb Liquid – 9.9 gallon propane capacity, 33.3″L x 27.8″H x 12.2″D
- Product Type: Steel Forklift Propane Cylinder
- Type: Portable Vertical Tank
- Multiple testing procedures conducted for all cylinders. Steel shot blasted prior to painting. For maximum rust protection, all cylinders coated with Powder Coat Paint.
- Manufactured by Manchester in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A.
- All Manchester cylinders go through multiple testing procedures.
- All steel cylinders have Powder Coat Paint for maximum rust protection.
- Height: Item Height Depends on Selected Size
- Width: Item Width Depends on Selected Size
- Length: Item Length Depends on Selected Size
- Supplier: mnt